Most people are honored to learn that a parent, aunt, uncle or grandparent has named them the executor or trustee of their estate. Sooner or later, though, they discover that they haven't a clue what to do. Perhaps the real eye-opener for them is the realization that they may be liable for their actions in this role.
Executor & Trustee Survival Guide
describes the basics of estate and trust administration and provides information on how to:
- Settle an estate and manage a trust
- Limit your liability
- Meet legal deadlines
- Manage the estate property
- Maintain proper accounting records
- Comply with reporting requirements
- Handle discretionary distributions
- Decide when to hire an attorney, accountant or other professional
This book is written for individual and professional use and includes illustrations, forms and checklists.
(View larger image - front & back covers)
If you need further assistance, please visit