- by Douglas D. Wilson, CFP, CTFA

Getting Help

Personal Representatives (i.e., executors) and trustees will need professional help with some of the more complex estate and trust administration issues. Choosing a competent attorney, accountant or other professional requires asking the right questions. This section describes when and how to select advisors:

Chapter - 20 Where to Get Help

  • Accountants
  • Attorneys
  • Banks or Trust Companies
  • Stockbrokers
  • Investment Advisors
  • Financial Planners
  • Insurance Agents
  • Realtors
  • Where to Get Assistance
Chapter - 21 How to Select Advisors
  • Who Do You Hire?
  • Accountant
  • Attorney
  • Bank or Trust Company
  • Financial Planner
  • Stockbroker
  • Investment Advisor
  • Insurance Agent
  • Realtor or Property Manager


Copyrightę 2000-2007 by Fiduciary Publishing. All rights reserved.

Fiduciary Publishing

Thank you for visiting our site.
Email Webmaster with any technical concerns.